Full Stack Engineer
Who We Are
Unwrap.ai is on a mission to make every company more customer centric. We’re helping builders collect and process feedback more effectively from sources like Zendesk, App Store reviews, Reddit, and Twitter. We also build tools to help users feel heard by making it easier for them to submit feedback and follow relevant product improvements.
Our founders, two ex-Amazon Alexa Product Managers, were tired of manually sifting through customer reviews, support tickets, and bugs while working on Alexa. They understood the importance of listening to customers and prioritizing their requests effectively, but simply had too much feedback to parse through. So, Unwrap.ai was born inside the Allen Institute to solve this problem. Specifically, at Unwrap we’re using Natural Language Processing to automatically cluster, tag, and analyze customer feedback to help product and engineering teams build what customers want. The ultimate goal is to make companies more customer centric and focus on the product improvements that matter most. We’re currently a team of 5, have raised meaningful pre-seed capital, and have onboarded our first set of paying customers.
Our Investors and Advisors
We are a seed-stage company backed by leading funds including the AI2 seed fund. We have strong connections with well-known VC funds and world-renowned advisors.
We are seeking a full-stack engineer with a focus on front-end web development. You’ll help us build our core user tools, including responsive dashboards, charts, and custom reports. Experience in React is a plus. The successful candidate will be involved in all parts of the company, but will focus primarily on designing and building our user-facing tools.
What You Get
- Ground floor impact at a seed-stage startup with tremendous latitude over technical strategy and approach
- Significant, potentially life-changing equity
- Ability to advance your career alongside company growth
- Collaborate with experienced teammates, entrepreneurs, and advisors at the Allen Institute for AI and with our academic institutions
- Competitive pay, benefits, and stock options commensurate with a seed-stage venture-backed company
- You are genuinely excited about the prospect of making companies more customer-centric
- You are excited about the potential of Natural Language Processing in today’s society
- You have experience in front-end web development
- You love writing code, but also are able to contribute to other company activities like product roadmap creation and customer discovery
- You’re an incredible programmer with skills in full-stack development with demonstrable experience developing, prototyping, and shipping real-world products.
- You bring an independent and entrepreneurial attitude, and are excited about working in a fast-paced, uncertain, and big-vision environment. Evidence of previous entrepreneurial or independent project work is a major plus
- You are authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
At the AI2 Incubator, we are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in our wider entrepreneurship community. We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal entrepreneurial support opportunities are available to all founders without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our founders is critical to the success of our incubator and our spin-outs, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Invitation to our incubator program is decided purely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.